Invest Deputy Flanders Investment & Trade – Dubai (UAE)
About Flanders Investment & Trade
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) is the economic representation of Flanders abroad, well represented in the major trading nations.
As a trade promotion agency we bring buyers into contact with Flemish producers. At the same time we help Flemish companies with their export plans.
Our services are also focused towards providing advice and guidance to companies with an investment project in Flanders.
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) is looking for a Invest Deputy (M/F) for its office in Dubai. You will be responsible for attracting investments into Flanders. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and eager colleague who wants to be part of a small, focused team in a high-energy environment.
· Networking and active prospection in order to gather a list of potential investment leads;
· Identify and judge the potential of target companies;
· Discuss European enlargement/consolidation projects with company representatives on management level;
· Introduce and defend Flanders as an investment location to interested companies;
· Prepare proposals and answer questions with regards to doing business in Flanders;
· Organize marketing events within the UAE (conferences, seminars, …);
· Organize site visits to Flanders for interested companies;
· Organize roadshows targeting local companies with an investment potential;
· Come up with ideas and opportunities for the yearly investment action program.
Skills and experience
· Master’s Degree, preferably in Commerce, International Business or at least 3 years’ experience within FIT
· At least 3 years’ experience within an international commercial environment;
· Basic knowledge of international business and investment attraction
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite, CRM , and Online Media;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Fluency in English, knowledge of Dutch or Arabic is an important feature;
· Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
· Comfortable interacting with ability to quickly forge professional relationships;
· Flexible with regards to out of hours activities
· Candidates should send a motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to the address mentioned below;
· FIT will only contact applicants selected to go into the interview phase of the selection process;
· One or more interviews will be held and could contain a written assignment;
· All candidates invited for interview(s) will receive feedback at the end of the selection process.
What we offer
· A full time job, starting 15th November 2018;
· A competitive salary package;
· Open, informal and multinational working environment;
· 30 days annual holiday
IMPORTANT: FIT will not be able to sponsor a (working) visa for the UAE
Please email motivation letter, CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 21th October 2018